So, you could say I have been tagged by
but it's more like she didn't tag, she just said that anyone could do it. So I'm happy.
1: you must post these rules.
2: Each person must post ten things about themselves on their journal.
3: Answer the questions the tagger sent for you in their post, and create ten new questions for people you tag to answer.
4: you must choose ten people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
5: go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6: No tag backs
7: You legitimately have to tag 10 people
Alright, now on to the questions!
1. "What is the best anime you have seen to this day. The tricky part is that you can only choose one! (hehehehe)"
A. Errrr.... Uhhhh.... Idk..... With movies it's probably something by Hayao Miyazaki, my favorite is My Neighbor Totoro.
And in terms of shows... I've watched a few Shojuo shows, but I don't think they're the BEST. But I love Cardcaptor Sakura!
2. "Do you go to your library to get out books, ect.?"
A. I use it to get books for my book group and I occasionally go to pick up a new manga to read, but I really don't go that often. But trust me, I really don't need it, my room is filled with books I never read....
3."Cats, dogs or bunnies?"
*mrew* You know, I actually have a cat hood that I wear every single day, I love it so much!!!! Oh, and here's the link if you want to read all about the history of my cats. [link]
4. "Have you heard of w-inds.?"
A. Nope.... Is it related to why some one I watch made their screen name include "c-loud"?
5. "Do you collect anime item? I so what items?"
A. Would you call it a collection if I coincidentally have a a Totoro necklace, clock, stuffed animal, and fridge magnets, as well as owning the movie? ....I'm such a child.
6. "Do you like to, read the manga first, watch the show first or read the books as you watch the anime?"
A. I'm all over.... Super disorganized when it comes to reading/viewing manga. It's embarrassing.
7."What is the first word that popes into your head when I say.... Pickles!"
A. Pickles rolled in ham (my best friend, Daisy)!
Here's the link to a drawing on a card I made for her, like, ten months ago. Please excuse the sloppy coloring. [link]
8. "I say Hetalia, you say??"
A. uhhhhh.... Who's Hetalia?
9. "Do you find the word kawaii over used? (Including kawaii desu)"
A. Not at all! I love that word!!
10. "Do those who say kawaii even know what it mean, or just use it cause ever else does????"
A. It depends on the person, I guess.
Now for my questions. I hope someone actually does this...
1. What is your favorite mythological creature and why?
2. What is one thing you've loved since you were a little kid?
3. What were you like as a child? How does it compare and contrast to the way you behave now? (In terms of dress, interests, friends, and personality, not just "I was small and now I'm big.")
4. Where would you go on your ideal vacation and why?
5. Who is your favorite Disney Character?
6. Am I the only one who is never completely satisfied with their drawings?
7. Describe your social life.
8. If you could decide what you looked like, what would your appearance be? Describe in detail.
9. What animal are you most like? (Mythological or real)
10. Would you rather spend your life in a fairy tale or an anime show?
And finally, 10 things about me.
1. I've never been out of the United States. Which is awful, I know. I need to get out more.
2. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love coming up with creative costumes!!! ......And eating candy, of course.
3. I have an older brother and a younger brother, no sisters. My younger brother loves video games, especially Nintendo, and my older brother is going to school to become a filmmaker. He's awesome, I love him so much!!! He should totally get a deviantart.
4. When I was little, I really wanted to be a princess. I've always loved fairy tales.
5. I'm taller than my mom. She's 5'2" and I'm 5'8".
6. Everyone tells me how beautiful I am, but it really makes me crazy. XD
7. I have two sides of me: the sophisticated, gloomy, somewhat dark side of me, and the bubbly, cucu for cute things, optimistic alter ego. People who know one side of me are often surprised by the other. But I love defying expectations.
8. Frankwenweenie is the only movie that really made me cry.
9. I love listening to the songs that
puts in her youtube videos. They're so beautiful and sad, but also strangely hopeful and dramatic. You should really listen to them.
10. The first manga drawing book I've ever owned was "Young Artists Draw Manga" by Christopher Hart.
Hope you enjoyed reading!